BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
LEADER IN THE PROFESSIONAL AND RETAIL MAKE-UP INDUSTRY

An extremely wide variety of products will be constantly updated! If you have any questions about products I have not posted yet, please feel free to email me and I can get you whatever you desire. If you have questions regarding shipment prices for outside of the U.S. please email me and I will do everything I can :) Email: ofracosmetics4me@gmail.com

CREAM FOUNDATIONS

OFRA Cosmetics produces excellent quality cream foundation. 


A smooth finish make-up for matte coverage. Suitable for all skin types, especially normal to dry. Consists of sunscreen and high quality ingredients to suite the most sensitive skin types. Apply to moisturized skin with a dry sponge. It will be creamy upon application and turn into a powder texture immediately afterwards, giving flawless coverage. This product is offered in two different shades of color.
Price: $22

Cream Foundation #72
Cream Foundation #73





Colors

0 comments: