BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS
LEADER IN THE PROFESSIONAL AND RETAIL MAKE-UP INDUSTRY

An extremely wide variety of products will be constantly updated! If you have any questions about products I have not posted yet, please feel free to email me and I can get you whatever you desire. If you have questions regarding shipment prices for outside of the U.S. please email me and I will do everything I can :) Email: ofracosmetics4me@gmail.com

EYELINER

OFRA Cosmetics offers a variety of different eyeliners. These pencils also can be used as a lipliner.

Water resistant pencils suitable for the most sensitive eye & lip areas. Created with a Beeswax base for a smooth, soft and long lasting application. These pencils are excellent quality! 


Price: $10




Black


White
Absolute Brown

Dark Brown

Slate


Grapeful
Lagoon
Green Go
Navy
Coffee Bean



Colors

0 comments: